An organisation reaches peak performance when its people are powered by a shared understanding of their challenges and access to the knowledge and tools they need to meet these challenges. ECIA NSW/ACT's Organisational Membership, available to all EC and ECI services and organisations, is a cost-effective way for you to provide your entire staff with the best available ECI resources to help them delivery quality services to your clients.
As an organisation or service in the ECI and EC sector, you and your staff would be well aware of the challenges we are currently facing with the introduction and implementation of the NDIS across NSW and the ACT.
ECIA NSW/ACT is working closely with NDIA and government to ensure the concerns and challenges that our members are facing are addressed promptly and appropriately.
ECIA NSW/ACT encourages all organisations and services working in the ECI and EC sector to support ECIA NSW/ACT as we continue to advocate for the rights of children with development delay and/or disabilities and their families.
By becoming an Organisational Member, you will be supporting ECIA NSW/ACT to evaluate and comment on NDIS and related strategic directions that affect our sectors. You will also be demonstrating your commitment to the support and development of your staff by providing access to practice tools, resources and information - all of which will better equip your organisation and your staff to assist children with developmental delays and/or disabilities.
Benefits to the Organisation/Service
- Free listing of positions vacant on ECIA NSW/ACT Jobs Board and inclusion on the monthly eBulletin distributed to all members
- Use of the ECIA Organisational Member logo to promote your association and support of ECIA NSW/ACT
- Certificate of Organisational Membership
- Promotion on the ECIA NSW/ACT website as an Organisational Member, with a link through to your website
- Promotion at the ECIA Conference as an Organisational Member
- 20% discount on Advertising rates for our website and eBulletin
- Voting rights at ECIA NSW/ACT Annual General Meeting (1 vote)
- $200 discount off the set-up fee for Echidna CRM* - an information system used to develop and maintain incident, compliance, learning, risk, and case management applications.
* The partnership with Echidna is the first of many relationships ECIA NSW/ACT would like to develop; to assist ECI service providers in their day-to-day operations. If you have recommendations on other products or services that could benefit ECIA Members or the ECI industry, please contact ECIA NSW/ACT.
Benefits to ALL of your employees
- Receipt of our monthly eBulletin, National Focus eNewsletter and NDIS Updates
- Individual access to our Members Only section featuring resources, tools and information
- Discounted rates for training programs and events
- Discounted rates for the National and State Conference
- Invitations to FREE events including regional Forums
- 20% discount on the 'Does this child need help?' resource
The cost of the Organisational Membership is based on your service’s [early childhood intervention] annual income (excluding GST).
|Membership Cost (GST Inc)
||$0 - $100,000
||Between $100,000 and $500,000
||Between $500,000 and $1 million
||Between $1 million and $2 million
||Between $2 million and $5 million
||Between $5 million and $10 million
||Over $10 million