By becoming a member of ECIA NSW/ACT, not only will you have access to the tools to make a difference in the life of a child with disability and/or developmental delay, you will be assisting ECIA NSW/ACT to provide a voice on issues that affect young children and their families through information, education and advocacy.
The benefits and features of a Professional Member include:
- Access to the Members Only section of website that provides access to a comprehensive library and helpful Fact Sheets
- Certificate of Membership
- Receipt of the e-Bulletin - ECIA NSW/ACT’s monthly eNewsletter
- Discounted rates at learning and development structured training programs
- Member rates to attend the ECIA state and national conferences
- 20% discount on “Does this child need help?” resource
- Participation and awareness of ECI activities designed to promote awareness of Early Childhood Intervention
- Entitlement to vote on issues pertaining to the administration and management of ECIA NSW/ACT
Did you know, that ECIA membership can also be claimed as a work-related tax deduction each year?
Cost of Professional Membership
$99 (GST inclusive) per year
Cost of Student Membership
We also offer a discounted membership to students enrolled full-time in a course relevant to the field.
$55 (GST inclusive) per year